Siemens Digital Industries Software announces the latest release of the Simcenter™ system simulation solutions. These system simulation solutions, part of the Simcenter™ software portfolio, help enable engineers to rapidly build models before the first physical prototype becomes available, and thereby optimize the interactions between mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, thermal, electric and electronic systems. With this update the Simcenter system simulation solutions become even more customizable and easy to use. Simcenter is part of the Xcelerator portfolio, Siemens’ integrated portfolio of software, services and application development platform.
With the latest release of Simcenter system simulation solutions, each solution has been updated to help accelerate innovation, increase collaboration and enhance productivity to meet rapidly changing customer and market needs.
- Simcenter™ Amesim™ software now brings more accuracy and speed for setup, measurements and simulation results. For example, improvements to the gas turbine performance tool within Simcenter Amesim help reduce model set-up time by up to a factor of 100, helping accelerate innovation.
- The new side-by-side install allows users to run different Simcenter™ Flomaster™ software versions on the same client, helping boost collaboration and efficiency. Users can now start new projects, taking advantage of the new capabilities of the latest version while maintaining approved versions for old projects.
- The latest version of Simcenter™ System Analyst software allows automation of model configurations. In a few clicks, users can configure and parameterize a model in the task pad.
- Simcenter™ System Architect software now streamlines the user experience by the extension of attributes on Simulation Templates and Instrumented Models.
- Simcenter™ Webapp Server version now supports Functional Mock-up Units (FMU) along with native Simcenter Amesim models. The model owner can generate standalone FMU 2.0 for co-simulation within his authoring tool and upload it onto Simcenter Webapp Server.
- Simcenter Sysdm™ software can now integrate with Simcenter System Analyst to provide traceability and consistency of resources that are shared among simulation architects, domain experts and project engineers.
For more information on the latest release of Simcenter system simulation solutions, please click here.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. The Xcelerator portfolio helps companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation. For more information on Siemens Digital Industries Software products and services, visit siemens.com/software or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Siemens Digital Industries Software – Where today meets tomorrow.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 76,000 employees internationally.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, Siemens generated revenue of €86.8 billion and net income of €5.6 billion. At the end of September 2019, the company had around 385,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Note: A list of relevant Siemens trademarks can be found here. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners.